About Me

West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I have developed my work from a craft based origin where I did mainly egg decorating to fine art where I sometimes use the egg forms in my work but in a far different way. I also work using a mixture of drawing, painting, photography and digital manipulation. My blog will not always follow a strict time seqence as I move back and forth between certain pieces and develop them further.

Thursday 8 December 2011

Stations of the Cross at St Mary's Church, Kippax. Leeds

JESUS IS CONDEMNED 


JESUS TAKES UP HIS CROSS

JESUS FALLS THE FIRST TIME


JESUS MEETS HIS MOTHER

SIMON OF CYRENE HELPS JESUS

VERONICA WIPES THE FACE OF JESUS



JESUS FALLS THE SECOND TIME

JESUS MEETS THE WOMEN OF JERUSALEM

JESUS FALLS THE THIRD TIME

JESUS IS STRIPPED

JESUS IS NAILED TO THE CROSS

JESUS DIES ON THE CROSS

JESUS IS TAKEN DOWN FROM THE CROSS

JESUS IS BURIED

THE RESURRECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment